3 Layers Mandala Style Paper Cut Pattern-009.
This is special designed three layered cutting pattern, has three different patterns, each of them can be displayed separately or combined and weave them together as the picture 2 showing. All patterns are original designs, and has been used computer program to help make them combining well.
This listing is for a digital PDF cutting pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Each pattern has three layers true sizes cutting patterns, they are about 7.5" x 7.5" to 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm). Simply cut lines and you will be left with 3 beautiful designs, follow the instruction to layer them. You can choose any three different color paper to make your own color combine cuttings.
Learn How to make layers paper cuttings.
Cutting Level: Advanced
Cutting time: May take around 3-10 hours, depend your cutting lever, paper thickness and knife.
Picture #3 is the sample steps How-to weave the patterns together.
This pattern will bring you hours fun and joy. They are beautiful, unique, intricate and difficult cutting patterns. It can be the best gift for your loved one, because you cut it by yourself.
This pattern / template is one of my original design and is for PERSONAL use.
BUT You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
- Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
- The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
- Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
- Credit is given to Tong Steinle(tongs-art-studio.com) as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
- You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Tong Steinle(tongs-art-studio.com) on the item’s tags and listings.
Feel free to show off your final cuts made from this template but please remember to give credit to us (Tong's Art Studio) under any photo you display.