Unique hand made Butterfly-Cross. A special original paper cutting.
This item is made to order, one at a time. So pick a color as the picture shows above.
This cutting is cut on #9 Red with gold specks.
And the sizes for your choice: fit the frame or mat opened area: 5" x 7" or 8" x 10" (without frame or mat)
Butterfly-crosses are one of my special art works. The cross is made of creative butterflies. One cross one time, none are the same; they are unique and gorgeous, graceful and elegant. The best gift to you, your families and friends.
The cross will cut on a special made Chinese paper cutting Xuan paper, is different than brush painting Xuan paper. Paper weight is around 65-70gms, thinner than regular copy paper.
For a clearer description about the colors, here are the full description to match the colors section area:
#6 Beige with gold specks
#7 Blue with gold specks
#8 Very light Green (almost white) with gold specks
#9 Red with gold specks
* Your special order will be individually cut, it will take about 3-7 days to finish it depend the holiday season, so please make your order earlier to receive yours before the time.
* Due to the variability of patterns in the paper used in this cutting the item pictured may not be the exact item you receive. Every effort will be made to ensure that the purchased item is of the same coloring as the item pictured but the details of the paper may be in different places due to the cutting process;
* Please understand that all monitors vary in color so your cutting may differ slightly from what you see on your screen.
* Finished cutting picture will be send without frame;
* Finished cutting picture(s) will be professionally protected and wrapped;
* Picture(s) will be sent through USPS First class mail to lower the shipping cost.
*About international shipping, please contact me to get special shipping quote for you.
* For a long lasting cutting pictures, please do not expose to direct sunlight or water.
* All image and reproduction rights are non-transferable, and stay with the artist